Blade 130x fault

Got an airwhisk, talk amongst friends here

Blade 130x fault

Postby Andy Westrop on Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:02 am

Ok I have had my 130x for around 2 months now and just had problems with it,first of all had my front servo burn out so I replaced that and all was fine.took it out last night to an indoor meet and it won't take off straight.

I have calibrated the servos and reset the as3x. I watch the swash as I power up and it's straight and then get to take off point and it shoots left or right.

Any ideas please ?
Andy Westrop
Wing Man
Wing Man

Re: Blade 130x fault

Postby ChrisC on Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:36 am

Hi Andy,

I know you said you calibrated servos and reset AS3X, can you explain what you did there, just trying to understand what you mean. I had a very similar problem when I first flew my 130x and it was quite simply because I had some trim on the "aileron". Once I set the trims to centre it was perfect, perhaps they have been moved by accident?

I'm a relative novice to helis and at the time I had read about the need to get FBL helis quickly off the ground so I was worrying it was just my technique. Not sure if this will help but no harm in double checking the basics. :)
ChrisC
HA Sponsor
HA Sponsor

Blade 130x fault

Postby Andy Westrop on Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:49 pm

Oh dear sorry to waste your time but it was my stupid fault. Yesterday I upgraded my main frame and fitted a dfc head but I got the leads mixed up and Aileron was the wrong way round so I reversed it on the tx and you can't do that with the as3x. It's fine now haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Andy Westrop
Wing Man
Wing Man

Re: Blade 130x fault

Postby Can't fly on Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:17 pm

If there was a like button I would have pressed it :whistle:
New toy on the way !
Can't fly

Postby ChrisC on Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:20 am

Happens to the best of us! ;) glad it's sorted.
ChrisC
HA Sponsor
HA Sponsor

Return to Helicopters