LADO RETRACTS

Want to talk about your Hellcat or Sopwith Camel? Heres the place

Re: LADO RETRACTS

Postby weeksy on Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:32 pm

hi paul, me use a brush on your tomahawk xxxl l39 dont be silly thats bodging,,its so big i,ll be using a roller :lol:
ef 170cc
ef 50cc
skygate hawk p200
futura p200
xxl viper jet arriving
weeksy
Wing Man
Wing Man

Re: LADO RETRACTS

Postby cary on Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:38 am

paul230v wrote:Hi Cary

Yeah its getting there but its slow, its small things like the guy who started it didnt cut the doors out correctly for the tail wheel and the material he has used for the doors is obviously not what he cut out as there is no shape to it. So now i have to find some material to make the doors out of and get a bit of shape in them.
The undercarriage has wasted so much time as thought failures were my fault and just couldnt get my head around it, anyway that bit sorted now. Everything is connected and set up and will be running the motor this week.I have the weekend off hopefully so hope to get loads done on it.
Have you any idea where I may get some lights for it, I see that Little Horse has full nav lights and original landing light under the wing.
Once I am happy with it and all seems ok it will going back to UK for some test flights and LMA cert, if all goes well it will then go to my mate who will do the paint job and Fuz alterations ( Little Horse has a cooling vent under Fuz near wing trailing edge, this Fuz dosent have that at the moment.
Will post some pics soon.

Hi Paul, yes U/C can be frustrating, been on my 1/5 scale U/C for weeks but finally sorted it a few days ago! Fundamental error as gear door hinge too far away from leg! Doh!
I think you will find that the vent behind the T/E of the wing is to do with speed/altimeter. Some guys have the unit that requires a "hood" over the venture to catch air and some don't.
Cary
cary
Wing Man
Wing Man

Previous

Return to Scale Flight