krill spark evo 2

All types of precision flying including F3A and IMAC

Re: krill spark evo 2

Postby WalkAbout on Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:40 pm

My apologies then as I thought these had been sourced through other channels not through the registered UK rep.
In that case if Craig has supplied these through the dealership he has to be held to account and needs to bend over backwards to resolve this issue! If in fact they have come through other European Chanels I would say again to direct the questions back to point of sale or Krill Direct!

If I bought a JR tx though a European Source I couldn't really expect a UK rep to answere questions on an open forum! Especially when the 1st couple of pages of the thread seem to highlight with glee that these planes are here and not through UK rep.

If I was the UK rep for Krill and this was happening I would be pretty P I S S ed. and would have to ask why I was waisting my time with questions on such topics when the normal business Chanels seem to mean nothing.

Bit like Pilot Rc who had a UK dealer , but some people liked to try to source through other Chanels , this caused a lot of bad feeling and look what ended up happening :think:
Team HighAlphajoe@highalpha.org
Kindly Supported by www.iadmodeldesigns.co.uk
WalkAbout
Founder Member
Founder Member

Postby WalkAbout on Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:01 pm

Well seems I shouldn't stick my nose in !

Page 1 referenced that Aerobertics were gonna supply but after some common sense prevailed :think:

Does make me wonder though if UK representatives really mean anything anymore?

Glad I just fly and ain't caught up in all the after sale stuff :lol:

Apologies
WalkAbout
Founder Member
Founder Member

Postby raptorheli2 on Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:03 pm

I don't know what point you are trying to make here but it isn't for this thread.

Just so you know, both krill spark evo 2's I'm asking about were ordered via Craig. We are waiting on them being built now.

Secondly, if that pilot jibe is a dig at me then you don't have a clue what you are talking about, everyone of my pilot planes came from iain or Aerobertics AFTER iad quit the dealership, iain is local to me and I would happily buy pilot, or anything else for that matter from him.

Why I said I was going to Aerobertics in first place is because craig wouldn't answer pm or email, we managed to sort it out once he seen this thread though (email in spam)......if you want proof then I'm sure craig will verify what I have said if it really bothers you as will IAD.

Cheers
raptorheli2
Squadron Leader
Squadron Leader

Postby stephen on Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:44 pm

Over to Ian :whistle:
stephen
Group Leader
Group Leader

Postby WalkAbout on Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:18 pm

There's no over to Iain coz he don't sell Krill.
WalkAbout
Founder Member
Founder Member

Postby raptorheli2 on Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:43 pm

Ian can chime in if he sees fit...i don't care.

To avoid any confusion and clear up Stephen trying to stir the pot.

I currently have-

1x 50cc sbach (via IAD)
1x 100cc sbach (via IAD)
1x 50cc edge (via IAD, had faulty wings and stabs)

Things now starting to go south-

1x 50cc edge direct from Pilot with discount due to the above faults on last kit, Ian managed to fix me up after 10 months of waiting on my replacement parts never coming on the never never container (not Ian's fault any of this btw). The previous edge bit the dust so i wanted to buy half a plane basically as i had new wings/stabs sitting on a container somewhere apparently. After MANY emails back/forth with Tony/Ian i got a kit shipped directly to me if memory serves, it may have went to IAD, i can't mind TBH.

1x 100cc edge (via IAD)

1x 42% edge i tried to buy from Ian, but the container was coming next month, next month, next month. Special order was perhaps an option but the shipping was substantial to the point i was just gonna get a carf/krill to tell the truth.

Whilst trying to buy my 42% Tony told me he was never going to send anything else to the UK and if i wanted one he would ship it to aerobertics or pay shipping direct. I declined this a few times as i had never dealt with them before and i liked going to Ian's and packing my car with toys :D Anyways, this went on for maybe 6 months when i bit the bullet and ordered from aerobertics as i really wanted the full set of edges in same colours :D

NOW....KRILL for the avoidance of doubt

Both airframes are coming in the next 2 weeks via Craig (we need the bank address mate if your reading :D ). I always wanted to get mine via the UK (Craig) but the other one was put Craigs way via Krill, that is not my airframe and none of my business as to how it happened.

Lastly, and i'm being as blunt and honest as i can be here.......where I spend my money has NOTHING to do with anyone except me/myself and i.....however...... i'm sick of the BS on this thread so let's clear it up.

Now, can we PLEASE get back to the damn topic.

cheers
raptorheli2
Squadron Leader
Squadron Leader

Postby Craig on Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:55 pm

well said buddy.

I support, promote and sell kits on behalf of Krill as Ivo is an extremely good friend of mine and I compete with Krill. I do this simply for the enjoyment and try my best to help Krill Model succeed in being one of the market leading composite rc aircraft manufacturers.

just some info on the side, Krill Model have been asked by Martin Sonka ( red bull Air race pilot) to develop upgrades for his race edge 540 8-)
Livin the dream!

sponsored by the Wifey's Credit card
Craig
Commander
Commander

Postby raptorheli2 on Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:28 pm

Craig,

Ivo has the wedge :D

bring on the toys :D :D

If someone finds this build thread on facebook please post it, can literally find nothing.

Craig, i don't suppose you know what size wing adjusters are required? long shot i know.

cheers
raptorheli2
Squadron Leader
Squadron Leader

Postby Craig on Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:53 pm

Iam good friends with Bert so Ill drop him an email and see if he can send over some build pics ect.
Livin the dream!

sponsored by the Wifey's Credit card
Craig
Commander
Commander

Postby Bramble on Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:22 pm

raptorheli2 wrote:Craig,

Ivo has the wedge :D

bring on the toys :D :D

If someone finds this build thread on facebook please post it, can literally find nothing.

Craig, i don't suppose you know what size wing adjusters are required? long shot i know.

cheers

https://www.facebook.com/aagirabel
Click on photos.
Build pics begin on 20th column down.
As I said earlier, the wing panels as they come have M5 captive nuts in the root ribs, anchored to the fus sides by M5 thumbscrews.
Bramble
Junior Pilot
Junior Pilot

PreviousNext

Return to Precision Flying