Hello from Sunny South Cheshire

New to HA? Stop lurkin' and come and introduce yourself

Hello from Sunny South Cheshire

Postby martynk on Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:42 pm

Hi

Based between Crewe and Sandbach as most people haven't heard of Haslington and those that have things its Haslingden (in Lancashire).

Been flying since I was 14 - about 46 years ago and still pretty useless but trying hard to get better.

I am a prolific builder - or so I have been told - and I have only had 2 ARTF's - ever - and only ever purchased 2 models. I would rather build and fly my own creations.

I am a Founder and Administrator of the UK Classic Aerobatic Association (http://www.ukcaa.org.uk) which takes up a fair bit of time when I am not building.

Looking forward to joining in some of the chat here - looks perfect :)

Best wishes
--
Martyn
martynk
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Hello from Sunny South Cheshire

Postby Big Si on Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:54 pm

Welcome to the mad house
I am sure you will be made welcome :D
nice to have a builder here as they always come in handy

I am from Shrewsbury
so not to far away
Soooooooooooo welcome

Simon
Due to economic circumstances, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off until further notice
Big Si
HA Sponsor
HA Sponsor

Postby Maxpower on Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:29 pm

Welcome,

Classic Aerobatics .... there are a few on here.

Currently building my second Atlas (Matt), still have my Saphir, Curare, Loaded Dice, Illusion and a few others kicking around.

Been meaning to get to a UKCAA event but up to last month most of my time I have been working offshore but now back in the UK.

Max
SM F18, CARF Ultra Flash, JL Phanton, JL L-39, Tomahawk Furura 1.9, TW Loaded Dice, AN Illusion, HP Curare, WM Atlas
Maxpower
Wing Man
Wing Man

Postby martynk on Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:04 am

Thanks both

Yes - I have heard it can be a bit mad around here. That's Ok, I have never been famous for being sane so far

I am thinking of a 30% IMAC type aerobat for a winter project, hopefully start that as soon as I get my Naruke Aurora completed, which has stalled at the moment because I am thinking on how best to build the cowl/tunnel.
--
Martyn
martynk
Rookie
Rookie

Return to New here?