Silicon Switch covers

Trade Announcements
If you require a Trade Forum Section within HighAlpha please contact Joe in the 1st instance via email joe@highalpha.org
Advertising is set at £52.00 for the year.

Silicon Switch covers

Postby Dave Wilshere on Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:53 am

The silicon switch covers with the XG-14 are available separately. Will work with any radio, ideal for switches you want to ear mark as important...

Pack of 10 £5.45 any JR stockist
Attachments
DSC_0607 (Small).JPG
"Do or Do not. There is no try" -Yoda
Dave Wilshere
HA Sponsor
HA Sponsor

Re: Silicon Switch covers

Postby Arun on Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:42 am

I've always just found coloured fuel tube works well -- and readily available in loads of colours from SLEC or similar at shows. My Tx is a veritable feast of colour code switches :)
Phoenix MFC
Arun
HA Sponsor
HA Sponsor

Postby Dave Wilshere on Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:45 pm

Colours...Mmm I think the idea is touch, as people who have to look at their Tx to find switches scare me shteless. Many many crashes as a result.
"Do or Do not. There is no try" -Yoda
Dave Wilshere
HA Sponsor
HA Sponsor

Postby Arun on Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:12 pm

Dave Wilshere wrote:Colours...Mmm I think the idea is touch, as people who have to look at their Tx to find switches scare me shteless. Many many crashes as a result.

Haha, I see your point - don't worry ... I don't need to look at it when flying! I just like things like my kill switches to be red, and flaps, lights to have a different colour to rates etc. as I think it makes more sense - but equally maybe colours shouldn't be encouraged for the reasons you mention!!
Phoenix MFC
Arun
HA Sponsor
HA Sponsor

Return to Trade Announcements